1. To create a secure, stable, and stimulating environment in which each child is cared for as an individual and from which she/he derives pleasure and confidence in learning.
2. To further each child’s progress in independence and self-sufficiency and to help him/her develop social awareness.
3. To establish strong links in home/nursery relationships and with the community.
4. To create a challenging and stimulating learning environment in which the needs of each child are met and developed at his/her own level of understanding.
5. To provide qualified staff to ensure that all children are well prepared to move on and start school with eagerness and confidence.